Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Abhishek stars in Aamir's Delhi Belly with Imran


Abhishek Bachchan has had an interesting year with a slew of interesting films. He himself has been saying this, "My first release this year was 'Sarkar Raj'. I went on to 'Drona'. Now I end the year with 'Dostana'. Then comes 'Dilli 6'. I'm happy with the work I've done regardless of whether the film has been successful or not. The important thing is to enjoy the journey. I look back on the year with fond memories." Now he's starring in 'Delhi Belly' director Abhinay Deo's next film.He's confirmed it, "I've always been impressed by his ads. When I heard he was making feature films I was keen to work with him."Now he has Rajiv Menon's film who has earlier directed his wife Aishwarya in the Tamil film 'Kandukondain Kandukondain'.It is a subject which is just similar and isn't exactly a remake of 'Abhimaan' and both have said yes to the project. Then there's Rohan Sippy's next which will be as different as Bluff Master. Then there's Rakeysh Mehra's 'Paanch Kaurav' with Pa.So it's obvious that there'll be a lot of Abhishek on screen in 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment